Commercial Account Manager - Travel
Commercial Account Manager - Travel Industry
This highly successful and rapidly expanding travel company are looking for a Commercial Account Manager to join their team. Taking ownership of a portfolio of key travel trade partners, you will be negotiating commercial terms for special offers and packages for promotion throughout the business. The Account Manager will work collaboratively within the business to achieve key objectives.
Commercial Account Manager - Role & Responsibilities
- Managing a number of business partner accounts with responsibility for negotiating the best possible commercial terms
- Conduct regular partner performance meetings to review commercial movements and strengthen existing relationships
- Creating realistic forecasts for those partners and reporting actuals to ensure tactical trade plans are in place when required
- Staying fully informed on industry and trade partner developments to ensure the commercial, product and revenue teams are fully informed on products and prices.
Commercial Account Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Commercially astute with previous experience as an Account Manager / Purchasing Manager or Partnerships Manager ideally within the travel industry.
- Highly analytical with an ability to demonstrate an understanding of key performance metrics.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and network with business partners.
- Experience of supplier relationship management at senior level
- Highly numerate with proven experience of budgeting and forecasting
Commercial Account Manager - Additional Information:
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30pm
- Flexibility to attend industry and trade events on a regular basis
- Travel within the UK and overseas with flexibility to stay away from home
- Previously, successful candidates have come from n Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Commercial Executive, Partnerships Manager, Purchasing Manager background
Please apply for the position of Commercial Account Manager online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk