Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager to join Ski Solutions and outbound cycle brands, BSpoke Tours and Cycling for Softies based in open plan river-side offices in Battersea.
Part of the Active Travel Group, you'll be part of a wider team which brings together 80 outdoors and mountain travel professionals looking after over 23,000 customers across its five brands.
The Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager will assume a key role within our marketing department and is well suited to an all-round general marketer who will be responsible for leading on all marketing campaign activity across digital and direct channels with a key focus on content.
Applicants should be strong communicators, quick-witted and commercially focused, capable of combining vision and creative flair with exceptional organisational skills and a strong focus on execution.
You must be comfortable ‘rolling your sleeves’ up and getting hands on in the detail where required, but are capable of thinking and operating strategically. The successful candidate will be able to display evidence of proven successes through their career in the travel, retail, luxury or services sectors.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing position within a B2C environment
- Experience managing a team of at least two marketing execs
- Highly organised
- Ambitious and hungry to outperform targets
- Experience of successfully working with and managing agencies
- Ability to make quick decisions while remaining calm under pressure
- A passion for winter sports / cycling / outdoor adventure
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager to shape and deliver the overall marketing plan
- Being a key member of the marketing team, driving campaigns across multi-channel marketing
- Work closely with the Head of Product and Head of Sales to plan and deliver campaigns
- Management of the marketing budget
- Ownership of the content marketing strategy
- Oversee all tourist board relationships and external partnerships working with the Senior Campaign Marketing Executive on delivery
- Developing and managing a team of two executives to ensure their personal development
- Overseeing PR activities with a view to significantly increasing online referral links from high-ranking domains
- Manage relationships with external agencies and designers
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
No agencies please.