Tour Operator Sales Support
Our client is a successful, dynamic and well-established travel company that offer UK, European and Worldwide entertainment for leisure and corporate clients with offices around the world. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking a dynamic Travel Agency Sales Support to join their vibrant and busy team.
We are seeking a travel professional with a natural instinct for delivering great customer service with proven customer service record. This role is a great opportunity for a travel professional with experience in sales, administration, customer service, product, operations or sales support, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Reap the benefits and apply today!
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Co-ordinate the logistics for all promotional material for roadshows and events
- Produce weekly sales reports for the regional sales team and by account as required
- Handle all agent requests concerning systems support, merchandise supplies & joint marketing
- Provide operational support for the regional sales team
- Set up all new trade accounts
- Distribute welcome packs to new agent sign ups, provide introductions to their regional sales manager
- Attend and support some travel events, trade and consumer roadshows
- Responding to complaints
- Ensure that personal knowledge of both trade operations and trade products are kept up to date
- Promote key messages/ incentives and product updates
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the head of sales
- During peak booking periods - support the reservations team and respond to all travel agent and consumer direct telephone and email enquiries
- Process bookings, including contact with overseas suppliers
To be the cut above the rest:
- Similar experience within the travel industry from a tour operator or travel agency background i.e. operations, sales support, customer service or administration.
- You must have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Possess high attention to detail
- Comfortable with using Excel
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Generous holiday perks
- Private health care
- Profit share
- Free drinks and fruit
- Social events
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates with sales experience with high attention to detail will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you. www.platinumtravelrecruitment.co.uk