Childcare Recruitment Consultant – Tour Operator
Childcare Recruitment Consultant – Tour Operator. Our client is a long established, leading, fast paced, luxury tour operator, offering superb and unrivalled future progression for a Childcare Recruitment Consultant. Winners of numerous accolades, they pride themselves on offering a culture that welcomes ideas, innovation and rewards success. If you take pride in the luxury brand and work hard, then this position will offer you a career and not just a job.
The role is responsible for the recruitment of Childcare positions. The position is the “go to” person within the HR and Recruitment department for Childcare recruitment.
- To be responsible for finding the most effective and cost effective methods of advertising
- To regularly review and update the recruitment website and put forward suggestions to entice high calibre applicants to apply
- To attend college, university presentations and recruitment fairs to advertise for staff when necessary
- To establish new links with colleges and universities
- To put forward new ideas for attracting staff and retaining staff
- To review and update job descriptions when necessary
- To interview applicants following the guidelines of the department SOP
- To recruit high calibre, like minded and qualified staff
- To ensure that resorts are fully recruited before the start of the season
- To obtain all required employment documents (contract, qualifications, reference, proof of UK address, NI, passport, DBS) and verify employee’s file before the employee travels to resort
- To place the employee in the best suited resort
- To liaise with Hotel Manager about staff levels and staff requirements
- To visit holiday resorts and speak to current staff in order to recruit for forthcoming seasons
- To report any issues or concerns about a current employee to the HR Recruitment Manager, Childcare Operations Manager and the relevant Hotel Manager
- To read, acknowledge and save staff appraisals and discuss concerns with the HR & Recruitment Manager/Assistant HR Manager
- Reviewing levels on a weekly basis and reporting childcare levels to key stakeholders
- To put forward suggestions to the HR and Recruitment Manager for improving department operations where possible
- Previous experience in a childcare setting
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK bank account
Package and Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Increased annual leave based on length of service
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- Childcare vouchers and eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important: This position in UK based and our client will not consider overseas candidates. It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.