VIP Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a successful and well-established travel management company that offer various travel services to clients across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced VIP Business Travel Consultant to join its friendly and busy team
This travel company have an excellent reputation in the industry, offers a generous base salary and benefits. They offer career progression, ideal for an experienced Business Travel Consultant seeking something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Arrange an array of travel services to clients including flights, hotels, lounges, car hire, etc.
- Assist clients with travel bookings, and to process this in an efficient and competent manner
- Provide an excellent service via communications with customers and the accuracy of bookings
- Communicate with customers, whether this is by telephone, email or in person, in a professional and friendly manner.
- Providing clients with suitable travel options and suggestions for the best way to meet their requirements.
- Proactively maintaining relationships with clients at all times.
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant is essential.
- A good working knowledge of GDS / CRS flight system such as Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre.
- Generous bonus
- Travel perks
- Season ticket loan
- Sociable working hours
- Health care
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Varied job role
- Career development
- Plus many more perks
Give your career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates with sales experience with high attention to detail will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you. www.platinumtravelrecruitment.co.uk