Business Travel Consultant - Homeworkers
Business Travel Consultant - Homeworkers. Due to organic growth, our client is looking for energetic and driven Business Travel Consultants - Homeworkers to join their established TMC with HQ in Central London. Salary range is up to 35k but this TMC will consider paying higher if the Business Travel candidate is outstanding and comes with a lot of experience. Office based is top priority, however, our client will consider homeworkers if they have something special. Business Travel Consultants will need to be HQ based for the first 2-3 months and will transfer to homeworking upon completion of successful training.
Dealing with established and VIP client portfolios, you will be expected to take our client’s service and delivery to the next level, ensuring their corporate accounts are handled by the best Business Travel Consultants in the industry!
The role will undertake travel arrangements on behalf our client’s corporate travellers and to ensure that customer service - communications with customers and accuracy of bookings - is at the forefront of your priorities.
Business Travel Responsibilities:
- To provide a first-class service to our client’s Corporate Accounts
- To assist all corporate clients with travel bookings, and to process this in an efficient and competent manner
- Provide an excellent service via communications with customers and accuracy of bookings
- Communicate with customers, whether this is by telephone or email in a professional and friendly manner. Emails must be of a high grammatical standard, telephone calls must be polite, all information and confirmation notes given to customers must be accurate and most importantly, all communications must give the customer the confidence that their enquiry will be handled to their satisfaction
- Providing clients with suitable travel options and suggestions of the best way to meet their requirements by arranging all travel from flights, to car hire to hotels etc.
- Be involved in the ticketing processes for all travel; checking interline/ticketing agreements and the BSP website
- To actively get involved in the process operated by the company and make suggestions on possible improvements
- To carry out all reissues and revalidations unsupervised
- To assist and help colleagues with their queries & questions unsupervised and offer solutions
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant with good working knowledge of Galileo (Smart point), Sabre, Amadeus or Worldspan
- A good communicator, well organised and used to working to tight deadlines while under pressure
- A positive and professional telephone manner
- Confident interacting with clients and suppliers on the telephone
- Able to use one’s own initiative to overcome problems
- Maintain a professional & positive attitude when dealing with suppliers and clients
Salary & Working Hours:
- Salary range is up to 35k but our client will consider paying higher if the candidate is outstanding and comes with a lot of experience
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.00 / 09.00 – 17.30 / 09.30 – 18.00
- Office based is top priority, however, our TMC client will consider homeworkers if they have something special. For homeworkers they will need to be office based for the first 2-3 months and will transfer to homeworking upon completion of successful training.
- Additional Income Opportunity - There is an additional earning opportunity if the candidate is interested and would like to commit to a few Out Of Hours shifts on completion of training. Out Of Hours shifts are NOT mandatory, just an added opportunity to earn extra money if the candidate is interested
Sounds Like you:
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.