Group Holiday (Sales) Advisor
This is a unique opportunity to join a multi-award winning, forward thinking tour operator and help us give over 60,000 guests great experiences every year.
Our small but perfectly formed Group Sales Team deliver a huge 10% of our total company sales and by joining us you’ll be making a big contribution to our future business growth.
- Take full ownership of your own portfolio of loyal customers who come back to us year after year, taking care of their every need in every step of the booking process.
- Take the initiative in searching out and forging strong relationships with new customers; proactively putting the jigsaw pieces together by matching customers with exciting new opportunities
- Handling booking enquiries by phone and email, cross selling to available holiday products and UK country houses.
- Live and breathe our values, working collaboratively with your colleagues across HF and external suppliers to ensure that our guests’ every need is met and that our team continues to flourish.
- Be naturally sociable, outgoing, and passionate about doing the right thing.
- Exceptional experiences are at the heart of everything we do, and you’ll feel just as strongly about delivering the best customer service possible.
- Be confident in converting calls to sales and driven to build on your previous, recent sales experience to achieve your targets.
- Possess superb administration and oral and written communication skills, a hawk like attention to detail, work positively under pressure
- Be able to make autonomous business decisions within a defined set of guidelines.
- Being a naturally curious lover of travel, you’ll also be super excited at the opportunity to visit our beautiful country house hotels and proudly representing us at exhibitions, festivals, shows and customer events.
You might even:
- Have some experience within a similar role and /or within the travel / outdoor industry.
- You don’t need to have climbed Everest but an interest in walking may be useful
- Feel confident in bringing new ideas and suggestions to the table, constructively challenging processes
What you’ll get:
We value every contribution you make and in return for your hard work you can look forward to a range of great benefits, including;
- A comprehensive health benefits package
- Cycle2Work scheme
- 28 days’ annual holidays (including Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days after two years (pro rata if you’re part time)
- Up to 50% off our UK holidays
- Option to work part time
- Free one-week familiarisation visits each year to any of our UK country houses for you and your family
- Exclusive discounts on our flights, European and World-Wide holidays, and at several high street outdoors equipment stores
- We’re a happy, sociable bunch who love doing our bit so as well as amazing Christmas parties, Summer socials and annual charity events we also give you paid time to volunteer for a charity of your choice
A little bit about us:
At HF Holidays, we offer walking and leisure activity holidays in over 70 global locations. With more than 100 years’ experience, we’re a co-operative society, owned by our 40,000 members. Our 500 strong team work together to provide exceptional holiday experiences that inspire friendship, fun and an active enjoyment of the great outdoors. That’s why more than 60,000 guests trust us to arrange their holiday each year. Join us and you’ll find a professional, welcoming environment that encourages you to learn new skills, celebrates your achievements and enables you to build a rewarding career.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking "Apply", we’d love to hear from you.
Closing Date: 31.07.2019