Product Support Executive - 12 Month Mat Cover
My client is a very successful tour operator, based in West Surrey and they are currently looking for a Product Support Executive. This is a varied role which is responsible for support within the product team, with a focus on assisting the Operations Managers. You will provide administrative support and departure specific information (ground releases) to ground agents and work closely with Customer Support and Sales on trip queries. This role is initially a 12 month maternity cover contract however this could lead to other opportunities within this fantastic, growing company!
* Trip Preparation
* Send a limited number of Ground Releases and Final Pax lists to suppliers.
* Assist in updating TS where required, providing support for PEs.
* Customer Services -
* Manage day to day sales queries (logs, IM and phone calls) and requests for Single Rooms.
* Assist with queries from customers to aid in the sale of tours.
* Assist with phone cover in peak periods.
* Trip Management
* Responsible for coordinating any incoming tasks whilst Operations Managers are out of the office and distributing work as required, including beginning the process of answering CR logs (CSQs, Reevoo, Happy Pax letters)
* Dealing with minor duty follow ups or incidents during a trip
* Leader & Trip Management:
* Manage Trip Report Form return.
* Assist with the preparation of CSQ agent reports.
* Assist with UK Leader arrangements - including booking flights, arranging visas, creating contracts, ordering trip funds and creating info packs.
* Assisting with Leader Incentives - collating votes for Leader awards, organising panel days, ensuring TLs due Longevity Awards are notified and paid.
* Audit and manage stocks of Leader Kit
* Load newly trained Leaders in to the system
* Leader Training
* Arranging accommodation, transfers and first Aid course for all Farnborough based Leader training
* Assisting with UK based Leader training and First Aid courses
* Preparing training documents for overseas training sessions
* Safety Management
* Maintain SOP records for Hotels, Vehicles, Vessels and Local Leaders
* Maintain PLI records for all agents
* Assist OMs with Activity checks for new trips
* Create and monitor monthly safety report
* Travel Fairs:
* Attend and participate in World Travel Market, Adventure Travel presentations and other Trade Fairs as requested.
* Meet with new and existing ground agents to ensure quality and safety on all Explore tours.
* To participate in / run ad hoc projects/tasks as required
* Our ideal candidate will be someone who is both an independent thinker and a team player.
* They should be able to demonstrate a record of working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
* They should be comfortable in taking responsibility to challenge current processes.
* Whilst we work hard the company ethos is that we work in a place that is both positive and fun, and so it is essential that the successful candidate contribute to this.
* Your passion should be travel, we will be looking for a candidate who exudes enthusiasm for adventure travel
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive basic salary in the region of £22500 plus you with entitled to their fantastic company benefit scheme and the working hours for this role are amazing - Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new role please follow the link and click "apply" send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helen Cassin on 01293 850647 for more information.