A new and exciting opportunity has arisen as a Travel consultant to join an independent Retail Travel company in the Wolverhampton area, for a travel company who are offering the right travel sales consultant an opportunity to sell the right product for the customer, whilst being part of a high performing team who win many awards and prizes in their company. This Retail Travel Sales Consultant position is full time and permanent offering a basic salary of around £18,000 plus incentives, Based on working 5 days in 7! (No late nights and no Sundays)
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will:
- Work as part of a small team in a retail travel branch
- Match customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made bookings to worldwide destinations and some European trips too.
- Use an in house travel reservations system
- Sell predominantly upmarket Travel Products - Cruise, Longhaul and Tours alongside some package and villa holidays
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will have.
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant
- A proven track record of giving excellent customer service in a travel environment and hitting sales targets
- A passion for travel with first-hand experience or knowledge of worldwide travel destinations.
-A bit of a go getter and a passion for all things travel
To apply for the role of Retail Travel Sales Consultant please call Kelly or Helen on 0161 238 4490 and email your cv to email@example.com quoting ref KSWV/53415
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk