Business Travel Account Manager
Role: Account Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to work with an industry leading TMC, this role could be perfect for someone looking to take that leap from a Senior Business Travel Consultant position into the world of Account Management.
As an Account Manager your Responsibilities will include: -
- Core focuses, Client retention as well as seeing organic growth and to seek out global opportunities.
- To manage large corporate accounts and develop long lasting relations with clientele.
- Spearhead negotiations with existing and new suppliers whilst seeking proposals up for consideration within the network.
- Regularly conduct contractual review meetings and to update clients with local content information.
- To manage complex customer financial models that fall in line with the company’s corporate objectives.
- You’ll be demonstrating the ability to manage those exclusive travel programmes whilst adding justified value to client accounts.
The ideal professional for the role should look to have great experience working as an Account Manager for an existing Travel Management Company and ideally from a Business Travel background.
- Solid interpersonal and communicational skills
- Ability to engage with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills and an intuitive nature.
- A natural influencer with great negotiating abilities.
- Customer orientated and able to use analytic methods to draw insights.
Salary & Benefits £40K+
- Monday to Friday 9-6pm
- Free Fruit
- Travel Concessions
*****PLEASE BE AWARE ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*****