Sports Tours Consultant
Sports Travel Consultants - Hertford - Part or full time - 21k!
My client is an ambitious and fast growing boutique luxury sports travel operator, looking for some experienced full or part time luxury travel consultants to help manage the increasing enquiries for our in demand sports products. Their office based in the town centre of Hertford, we are offering a generous pro rata salary, excellent commission and bonuses, highly flexible working hours and many other excellent benefits.
Sports Travel Consultants, Responsibilities
- Provide expert travel advice to new enquiries & existing customers, converting those enquiries into bookings
- Prospect and generate new leisure and corporate business opportunities
- Develop tailor made luxury travel itineraries for clients on all different types of holidays
- Liaising with customers to convert into bookings, taking payments for bookings, completing paperwork and administration of CRM system for managing bookings
- Managing all aspects of booking travel including flights, hotels, transfers, tickets etc
- Existing account management and product up-sales
- Assistance with arranging supplier events, trade shows and marketing opportunities throughout the year
- Ad hoc administrative tasks to help with the day to day running of the business
Sports Travel Consultant, Skills Required
- Attitude is everything
- You need to be a customer service champion, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and be highly presentable
- High professional standards with incredible attention to detail
- Sales driven with excellent sales experience within the travel industry, ideally in a Tour Operator environment
- Extremely well organised, used to working to deadlines and managing multiple projects, clients and suppliers at the same time
- Knowledge and an interest in sports an advantage
- Experience using GDS an advantage
Salary & Benefits
- A pro rata starting salary of £21,000 rising to £26,000 upon completion of 6 month's probation, or sooner if you are really impressing!
- A generous commission structure to boost your earnings
- Annual bonus tied to overall company performance
- Flexible and sociable working hours, not working Saturdays/Weekends (except in occasional unusual circumstances or if travelling)
- Travel perks
- Excellent opportunities for career
if this role is of interest to you and you have the right experience, please send your cv to email@example.com or call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk