Travel Consultant USA America
An Exciting and rare opportunity for our client due to a low turn over of staff! A leading luxury travel specialist, recruiting a Travel Consultant/ Tailor-made / Senior Travel Consultant to grow and develop sales within America.
Salary £24000-27000 + BONUS
As Luxury Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Creating bespoke tailor made itineraries
- Upselling and adding on of ancillary products including accommodation, tours car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Selling both face to face and over the phone
- Closing sales
- Liaising with suppliers
- Responsibilities will include dealing with client enquiries, selling worldwide holidays, preparing client travel documentation, managing bookings and general customer service.
- You will also be required to contact past passengers and assist them with planning and booking their next holiday.
Luxury Travel Consultant Skills & Requirements:
- The ideal person must have previous Travel Consultancy experience, excellent customer service skills (telephone and face to face) as well as a real love of travel.
- The ability to communicate effectively, good administrative skills and sales knowledge are all essential. Ideally from a Tour Operator or a premium travel agent.
- With your experience you will be able to use your own initiative and work without supervision and possess excellent communication skills and have a high personal presentation.
- Previous experience selling America working to sales targets along with a strong profile also
- Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- GDS proficiency an advantage
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
For a fully confidential Application on this Luxury Travel Consultant Job, please apply now to this role managed by Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.