Our client is a successful and dynamic travel company that offer a range of cruises & travel vacations across the globe including Africa, Canada, USA, Indian Ocean, Russia, Asia, South America, Europe plus many more destinations. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Travel Consultant to join its friendly and busy team.
This role is ideal for a cruise, retail or tour operator travel professional, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Generous benefits and career progression is on offer.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Arranging a range of European and Worldwide cruises for travellers
- Maintain a high-quality telephone sales service to direct passengers, Travel Agents and Tour Operators
- Account manage clients from start to finish
- Participating in FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- Upselling accommodation and travel extras
- Maintain and deliver a high level of customer service
- Hold a full clean driving licence as you may be required to attend cruise Embarkations
Candidates must have similar experience in sales within a tour operator or retail travel agency.
- Varied job role
- Salary reviews
- Travel perks
- Overtime available – earn more ££’s!
- Free on-site parking
- Workplace pension scheme
- Organic career development and enjoy a low turnover of staff
- Plus many more perks.
Give your career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates with sales experience with high attention to detail will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you. www.platinumtravelrecruitment.co.uk