Luxury Travel Consultant
Our client is a luxury high end tour operator who are looking for a Senior Travel Consultant to work closely with ultra-high net worth clients and private travel businesses.
You will be required to fulfil the needs of the clients, as you work closely with them, building strong, long term relationships.
- Working to and exceeding sales targets whilst arranging FIT’s and tailor-made holidays.
- Build a strong report with your clients.
- Admin duties including pre and post travel documentation.
- Arrange and host private events to promote the business.
- Provide an excellent level of communication throughout the whole sales process.
- Take part in training sessions.
- Provide support to your team and sales manager with other files as required.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Well-travelled to luxury destinations.
- Minimum 5 years similar experience.
- Able to create multi cross country itineraries.
- Must be able to converse well with demanding VIP clients.
- Working knowledge of an Airline CRS
- Knowledge of a GDS
- Knowledge of FSS