Head of Region - London & South and Midlands & South West
- 1 x London & South
- 1 x Midlands & South West
As a division of Accor join our fast-growing team at Teldar Travel in the UK & Ireland as part of a global expansion plan.
Field based position with full responsibility for the expansion (revenue & acquisition) in the designated region with the aim of encouraging clients to make us the first choice of supplier.
Includes new business leads, account management and relationships with all levels of management and frontline sales staff.
The role targets a wide variety of client including leisure & corporate travel agents, consortia, specialists, OTA & tour operators.
· Work towards sales targets individually and as a team.
· Meet with head offices in order to manage commercial agreements and marketing plans.
· High frequency sales calls to clients in designated area.
· Close new sales opportunities on an ongoing basis.
· Acquisition of targeted clients with close follow up from registration to booking.
· Deliver effective sales presentations in order to secure new business.
· Meeting/ visit planning and data analysis.
· Support client’s communication and feedback to head office any improvements required.
· Provide weekly reports.
· Update CRM system daily.
· Attend key events with a focus on ROI.
· Candidate should ideally have a minimum of 5 years field sales experience in the travel industry. An excellent sales track record can substitute for less than 5 years’ experience.
· Excellent knowledge and contacts on all levels of the market.
· Target driven and results orientated.
· Understanding of technology and online distribution.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
· Resourceful with good organisational skills.
· Dynamic and self-motivated.
· Flexibility to travel.
· Salary market leading
· Car Allowance or Company Car
· Attractive Bonus Scheme
· Private Health Insurance
· Parent company benefits
Whilst open to candidates from all travel backgrounds preference will be given to those with B2B bedbank or ancillary sales experience.
ONLY candidates based in the UK with directly related experience (leisure travel industry (travel agents & tour operators) & with contacts at all levels) should apply.
If this sounds like your ideal role and you believe you can make a difference, contact us now!