Associate Producer (Travel)
Travelzoo® provides its 28 million members with insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide, we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment and lifestyle experiences. For almost 20 years, we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is seeking an Associate Producer (Travel) to be based in our London or Manchester office. The Associate Producer is responsible for securing the best travel deals from the most desirable clients and merchants for our members.
As part of the production team, the Associate Producer is responsible for account management and product management, so developing relationships with our advertisers is key. For this position, you should have a proven track record in similar roles and have a passion for quality travel and lifestyle deals. You should enjoy working in a team and demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking.
- Source, research and negotiate the best travel offers in the market to meet member demands
- Identify opportunities for growth by working in partnership with clients to produce new travel products, while maintaining successful long-term relationships with existing suppliers
- Negotiate with providers including airlines, cruise agents and tour operators to gain preferential allocations and rates
- Manage the entire product life cycle from development and rate negotiation to publication, ensuring operational effectiveness and commercial revenue
- Collaborate with Sales and Publishing teams to ensure revenue from deals is maximised
- Ensure that all product information is accurate and available to the wider company
- Adopt a member-first mentality and use customer-engagement metrics to create outstanding content and digital campaigns
- Write content for our newsletter, website and blog
- Work in a team of international colleagues and other departments
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in a key account-management role
- Experience in working for membership-driven organisation desirable
- Strong marketing and communication skills
- Well structured, detail-oriented working style
- Product knowledge in travel, hotel or lifestyle sectors
- Experience of working with CRM systems preferable
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Strong commercial awareness
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra holiday days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- International mentoring programmes and e-learning options
If you are a globally minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!