Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a global and successful travel company with offices across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Senior Business Travel Consultant to join its friendly and busy team. This dynamic and forward thinking travel firm offer award winning lifestyle management, VIP travel, events, concierge and a wide range of travel services to clients.
This role is ideal for an experienced business travel professional seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded a generous salary, bonus & benefits package along with career growth.
This exciting business travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Handling all travel requests from a wide variety of business travel clients
- Researching worldwide itineraries via GDS to make propositions to clients that are both efficient and cost-effective
- Building rapport and strong relationships with clients and offering advice in all aspects of Business Travel
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Dealing with cancellations and amendments, including schedule changes and refunds
- Checking & arranging Passport & Visa requirements
- Amend existing bookings and recalculating airfares accurately
- Management of Corporate Membership Accounts
- Experience in business travel is essential
- Capable of managing a variety of corporate accounts
- A strong, methodical and accurate work ethic to service all bookings from initial enquiry through to invoice and ticketing
- Experienced in using a CRS / GDS i.e, Amadeus, Worldspan, Galileo or Sabre.
- Knowledge of net and published fares is ideal
- Qualified to IATA levels 1 and 2, 3 Virgin Atlantic Fare and Ticketing is ideal
- Excellent Telephone skills and proficient in the use of Word and Excel
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual bonus Annual pay review
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Birthday & Christmas shopping day off
- Company pension
- Season ticket loan
- Fizz Friday
- Puppy Friday
- Free eye test
- Relaxed dress code
- Plus many more perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.