Promotions & Incentives Manager
Promotions Manager - UK & Europe
Reporting in the Head of Marketing, this is a newly created and exciting opportunity to join a leading luxury travel company. The Promotions Manager will be accountable for developing, implementing, communicating and monitoring effectiveness of promotions and incentives internally and externally to help grow sales and brand awareness. Working closely with internal departments to ensure maximum effectiveness of promotion and partnership opportunities in the UK and Europe,with a strong focus on B2C/ Consumer and trade campaigns.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Attending internal weeking commercial and trading meetings to help co-ordinate the roll out of promotions.
- Manage weekly national press advertising, working with creative agency based in the US to ensure correct pricing and promotions are displayed within all ads.
- Communicating, internally and externally to all relevant departments and partners, of promotional messages whether it be a Flash Sale or a trade incentive campaign.
- Helping improve the quality of promotions and incentives
- Using global competitor analysis to help ensure commercial campaigns and incentives are relevant and effective.
- In conjunction with the Head of Operations ensuring that the Call Centre incentive programme supports the key promotional messages such as new weddings promotions.
- Assisting in the co-ordination of loyalty programme promtional calender, championing tactical offers and seeking out new partnership opportunties.
- Delivering new brand partnerships, on and off line, in the UK and Europe. Working in conjunction with Marketing and PR.
- Taking the lead with tourist board opportunities in the UK & Europe to secure and maximise coverage for the brands and assist their promotion events.
- Developing brand positioning through the programme of promotions, incentives and brand partnerships
- Communicating product focus, outside of tactical pricing campaigns, to shape promotional calendar and advertising activity
- Overseeing tactical marketing materials (such as national press classified) to ensure commercial alignment
Promotions Manager Key skills and knowledge required:
- Minimum 5-years' experience in a similar role ideally in travel, Strong consumer/ B2C experience.
- Loyalty partnership marketing.
- Sales and Marketing experience
- A self-driven sales mindset
- Proven track record of implementing creative, strategic and innovative promotions and brand partnerships
- Experience of trade promotion campaigns desired.
- Must be able to travel nationally and internationally.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Flexibility to travel required.