Travel Trade Marketing Executive
Travel Trade Marketing Executive: Required for successful travel business in London. Out client is seeking a knowledgeable and innovative B2B marketer who is looking to join a modern friendly team. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package as well as excellent employment perks.
Travel Trade Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a trade marketing plan working alongside the Head of Marketing
- Create advertising for online and offline trade channels
- Create, edit and publish toolkit assets to be used for travel trade
- Oversee the trade calendar, the copywriting, proof and editing of all trade marketing collateral and production
Travel Trade Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Over a year's trade experience ideally from international travel or tourism.
- Experience in copy writing for an established brand
- Passionate about travel
- Familiar with working in different sized departments
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Has experience with creative suite software
Travel Trade Marketing Executive Benefits:
- Competitive salary package
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Centerally located in London
If you are interested in the above role, please call Joel on 0207 397 1286 quoting JM53117 or send your cv to Joel@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk