Business Travel Operations Consultant
Our client is a forward-thinking, successful and dynamic travel management company that offer an array of travel services across the globe. Due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Business Travel Operations Consultant to join its friendly team. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a corporate / leisure travel consultant with either reservations, account management or operations experience seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Responsible for the operational sales of all domestic and international travel related products and services
- Be familiar with client travel policies and how each account operates
- Examine all Fare Research opportunities and ensure maximum utilisation of contract rates and agent commissions offer by suppliers
- Upsell our clients full range of services to existing customers
- Account manage any designated accounts and disseminate new and relevant information to the whole team
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the business travel market
- Assist with reconciliation duties
- Raise client invoices for bookings
- Maintain client files
- Liaise closely with the Business Development Managers to win new business and retain business
To be considered for this role you must have experience in the travel industry, we would consider leisure or business travel candidates.
- Generous bonus
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Career development
- Plus many more perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.