Business Development Executive / Manager (field sales)
Our client is a forward-thinking, successful and dynamic travel management company that offer an array of travel services across the globe. Due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Business Development Executive / Manager (field sales) to join its friendly team. This exciting field sales opportunity involves developing, defining, negotiating and closing business. Selling full business travel management service to prospective corporate clients.
Travel background is a huge advantage help but not essential. Ideal for a travel sales professional with experience within account management or business development or similar looking for the next step in their career. Or a sales driven b2b professional keen to break into the travel industry.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Competitor awareness
- Attending business networking events
- Use of social media for networking and marketing purposes
- Contact potential corporate clients to gain appointments
- Prepare and conduct prospective client meetings with presentations as required
- Submit proposals, achieve closure and sign new business
- Identify prospective clients and win new accounts via networking, calling and appointments.
- Account manage and maximise spend of on-going accounts by monitoring and upselling.
- Sales experience within the travel industry ideal but not essential
- Professional target driven approach
- Must have a car and be able to drive
- High level of spoken & written English
- Ability to research and identify leads
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficient cold calling
- Detailed meeting preparation and follow-up
- On-going account management skills to maximise sales
- Generous bonus
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Career development
- Plus many more perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.