TRADE SALES EXECUTIVE / MANAGER
This leading specialist luxury tour operator are recruiting for an Trade Sales Executive / Manager who's responsible for delivering organisational and analytical functions including sales reports, organising events and educationals, brochure management and joint marketing. Paying £25K - £35K doe.
Trade Sales Executive / Manager, Responsibilities:
- Prepare and distribute weekly, monthly and annual agent sales reports and provide analysis of results. Utilise results analysis to identify trends and targets for future growth.
- Monitor agency sales performance
- Arrange and co-ordinate all travel agents events within budget in partnership with the Head of Trade Sales
- Contact targeted agent partners during key campaigns to boost effectiveness
- Attend selected holiday shows, client evenings and training events
- Identify new agent leads and follow up by arranging appointments.
Trade Sales Executive / Manager, Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of Tour Operators and/or Retail Travel Agents
- Strong organisational skills
- A strong communicator who is comfortable speaking to hoteliers, marketing companies and travel agents owners
- Articulate and must be able to work under their own initiative plus manage and prioritise their workload
- Established Travel Agent contacts would be beneficial
- Paying £25K - £35K
- Based in South West London
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
If you're interested in this Trade Sales Executive / Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG53553
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk