Sales Account Manager
Our client is seeking a Sales Account Manager to proactively develop and implement trade sales strategies maximising awareness and increasing revenue opportunities to luxury travel clients. This opportunity is a UK based Sales role that will require a hands-on approach to being on the road, generating powerful ongoing relationships with luxury and niche tour operators, concierge services and luxury agents.
The Sales Account manager will manage ongoing campaigns and be the day to day contact for a portfolio of travel accounts, the Sales Account Manager will be responsible for developing new contacts within the client business and driving incremental business forward. The candidate will also be responsible for managing the workload of more junior members of the team - coaching, mentoring and encouraging them to develop their Sales and Marketing skills.
Skills & Experience
- Broad travel industry knowledge & at least 3-4 years' experience within agency, GSO, on property or in-house with a tour operator, ideally in the luxury tourism sector
- Ability to initiate and develop relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Time management & organisation skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- A pro-active and conscientious self-starter, happy to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Results driven with experience of leading on and implementing Sales and Marketing plans
- Full driving license with a keen willingness to travel overseas and throughout the UK and Ireland.
The role comes with a very competive salary and other benefits with candidate ideally based in South West, Midlands or M4 corridor.
The Sales Account Manager will be someone who thrives in a fast paced environment with a can do attitude and is also flexible and adaptable.
If you have real passion for luxury travel please send your CV ASAP..