Travel Contracting Executive
Our client is a successful elite travel company that offer a range of bespoke itineraries across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Contracting Executive to join its busy team, contracting Greece, Portugal & Mainland Spain.
This role is ideal for an experienced contractor seeking career progression and something unique.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Work alongside the contracting managers to increase the European footprint of villas
- Grow and enhance the portfolio of properties
- Contracting and negotiating rates and commission levels with existing and new villa owners
- Source appropriate local representatives and suppliers to enhance the villa experience
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with key villa providers
- Organise and operate PR trips for journalists and coordinate staff educational trips
- Contracting experience is essential
- Ability to build up a commercial Villa’s portfolio framework
- Drive, ambition and a ‘can-do’, flexible approach in order to continue to grow revenue and maximise margins.
- Please note that overseas travel will be required to contract new product and develop new destinations
- Lucrative salary and bonus
- Travel perks
- Birthdays off
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company
- Plus many more perks!
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! A cover letter must be included with applications. Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.