Business Travel Consultant
Calling all Business Travel Consultants in the Aylesbury area! We have a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing independent Travel Management Company, arranging corporate travel for some large household names!
Our client has over 20 years experience in the Business Travel sector, and prides themselves on offering high calibre travel management solutions and the highest level of customer service. They’re also ideally located, with modern offices close to Aylesbury town centre, complete with free parking! The successful candidate will have previous Business Travel experience, will work well as part of a team and will have excellent customer service skills. In return, our client is offering an attractive package of up to £22k including bonus, incentives and excellent benefits including free parking and a half day for Christmas shopping!
For more on this superb Business Travel role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling a variety of corporate travel clients, including some leading household names
- Booking all travel requirements, including air and sea travel, accommodation, car hire and other ancillary products
- Offering high levels of customer service with every client transaction
- Working well as part of a busy but friendly team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Business Travel experience
- GDS proficient (Sabre or Amadeus)
- Experience with ticketing including re-issues and refunds
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player
- Good geographical knowledge
- Keen eye for detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Business Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.