Retail Travel Consultant- full & part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-established, dynamic and forward thinking travel company for Retail Travel Consultants to join its team due to success and expansion. This award winning travel company offer a wide range of holiday types across the globe to travellers from luxury tailormade travel to adventure packages. This role is ideal for an existing travel consultant from a travel agency background seeking career development and something a little different.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Arranging inspiring itineraries to travellers including Europe, USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Africa, South America, Australia and New Zealand.
- Arranging a wide range of holiday types including honeymoons, cruises, tailormade travel, family vacations, city breaks, wintersports, tours, airport lounges, car hire, insurance etc.
- Participating in luxury FAM trips to increase product knowledge.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Converting incoming enquiries to a sale.
- Building a rapport with customers over the phone and face to face.
- Must have experience within an independent travel agency
- Able to build a rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Ongoing development
- Friendly & busy team
- Varied job role
- Plus many more benefits
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Retail Travel Consultant- full & part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly