Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a successful and well-established travel management company that offer bespoke travel services to clients across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join its friendly and busy team.
This travel company have an excellent reputation in the industry, offers a generous base salary, bonus and benefits. They offer career progression, ideal for an experienced Business Travel Consultant seeking something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Arrange an array of travel services to clients including flights, hotels, lounges, car hire, etc.
- Assist clients with travel bookings, and to process this in an efficient and competent manner
- Provide an excellent service via communications with customers and the accuracy of bookings
- Communicate with customers, whether this is by telephone, email or in person, in a professional and friendly manner.
- Providing clients with suitable travel options and suggestions for the best way to meet their requirements.
- Be involved in the ticketing processes for all travel; checking interline/ticketing agreements and the BSP website.
- Proactively maintaining relationships with clients at all times.
- Carry out reissues and revalidations
- Actively maintain the GDS Queues.
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant is essential .
- A good working knowledge of GDS / CRS flight system such as Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre.
- A good communicator, well organised and used to working to tight deadlines while under pressure.
- A positive and professional telephone manner.
- Generous bonus
- Opportunity to earn more ££ with optional overtime
- Travel perks
- Season ticket loan
- If successful homeworking opportunities available after a few months
- Great central London location
- Varied job role
- Career development
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.