Marketing Manager - Travel
This market leading travel company go from strength to strength and having been in business for more than 30 years they are true experts in what they do and their customer feedback scores are amongst the highest in the industry! This new role offers fantastic scope for an experienced Marketing Campaigns Manager to join them to take overall responsibility for a small marketing team and really drive their marketing forward to overall improve market awareness, conversion and sales.
Marketing Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the marketing team, including digital analyst & marketing executive.
- Own, develop, and manage segmentation plan.
- Ensure the website is up to date, on brand and engaging.
- Responsibility for the marketing activity schedule and the on time delivery of all campaigns.
- Guide and assist in the production of inspiring & engaging off and online content.
- Define and implement the CRM strategy.
- Create and manage brand guidelines and disseminate for compliance throughout the business.
- Manage third party suppliers to ensure promotions are created according to deadline and with optimum results.
- Work closely with PPC & SEO agency to monitor and influence results .
- Co-ordinate loyalty schemes and promotions.
- Maximise opportunities to increase market awareness and reach, including across all social media platforms.
- Work with Data Analyst to ensure a single customer view and use this to improve results.
Marketing Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have experience in a similar role.
- Broad understanding & expertise across all marketing disciplines.
- Strong understanding of SEO and tools to measure website performance.
- Understanding of PPC campaigns and an ability to direct the digital agency accordingly.
- Ability to effectively manage a small team, with strong leadership skills whilst retaining a hands-on approach.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to plan and manage workload whilst thriving on working to tight to deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills and able to eloquently share ideas and concepts within marketing and across the business.
- Exacting attention to detail with a passion for getting it right.
- Diploma / degree in marketing desirable.
- Travel industry experience advantageous with an interest in snow sports.
Marketing Manager - Additional Information:
- Salary strictly dependent on experience but circa £32k to £38k plus bonus.
- Genuine opportunity to be influential in devising and implementing a new marketing strategy to achieve optimum results.
- Travel opportunities.
- Free parking.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk