Marketing Coordinator - Luxury Travel Company
Marketing Coordinator – Luxury Travel Company
£27,000 + Exceptional Benefits
My client is a leading luxury travel company specialising within Escorted Tours.
They now have an opportunity available for a Marketing Coordinator to join their marketing team.
Candidates for the Marketing Coordinator role must have previous experience in a similar role with knowledge of CMS, photo shop, SEO, PPC, google analytics as well as proof reading and copy writing skills.
Marketing Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Overall management of the website using the Tigerbay CMS including loading new tours, image resizing and uploading, and daily updating (i.e. itinerary changes, homepage promotions, special offers, late availability)
- Managing website developments, including adding floodlight tags, creating landing pages and making changes to the CSS in the CMS (Tigerbay)
- Proof reading new tours before making live
- Working closely with our digital agency to communicate areas of focus, targets and analysing ROI. Approving PPC and Display campaigns
- Working with the Design team to brief online display creative, approving and sending to digital agency
- Occasional assistance with the email marketing strategy; working with the Marketing Executive to produce and distribute weekly emails, analysing responses and liaison with external email provider
- Assistance with social media activity – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Assistance with the SEO strategy, including working closely with the SEO agency to assist with on-site optimisation including meta descriptions, page titles, headings and page content to enhance rankings
- Creative writing for the blog
- General administration such as processing invoices, research and in-depth analysis of campaigns using Google Analysis
Marketing Coordinator Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within a similar customer facing website is essential
- Previous experience of working with Content Management Systems. Tigerbay CMS advantageous.
- Experience with using Photoshop.
- Knowledge and experience of managing PPC and SEO campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Good command of the English language is essential.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Excellent proofing skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Online marketing/digital qualification advantageous.
- Knowledge of HTML advantageous.
- Travel industry experience is preferred
Marketing Coordinator Salary and benefits:
- Base salary of £27,000
- 22 days annual leave
- Discounted holidays
To apply for this Marketing Coordinator role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role and company.
Apply for Marketing Coordinator - Luxury Travel Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly