Director of Leisure Travel
Director of Leisure Travel - London. An exciting and newly defined, board-level role working for a well-known travel business in Central London. Using your strong commercial skills and expert knowledge of the UK Leisure Travel Industry, you will be responsible for driving the organisations proposition, marketing, commercial and business development functions to grow the business.
Director of Leisure Responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading a team of around 15 people, creating and delivering strategic initiatives to grow the business which will involve developing the organisations proposition, managing and shaping the suppliers they work with (air/hotel/cruise/ancillaries), engaging with trade partners to retain and grow the customer base. You will be operating at a strategic level in the business with the expectation of rolling your sleeves up to drive things forward from the ground up.
Director of Leisure Skills Required
- Must have a sound knowledge of the UK Leisure Travel Industry - online and retail travel agencies, tour operators etc
- Broad commercial skill-set with experience of developing customer propositions and delivering multi-function strategic initiatives
- Inspirational people leadership skills
- Strong financial acumen with experience of managing p&l's
- Experience of supplier negotiations and management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Director of Leisure Package
A highly competitive basic salary, dependent on experience to be discussed on application plus bonus and benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/