Operations Assistant - Tour Operator
Administration & Operations Assistant - Tour Operator - West Sussex - up to £18k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administration & Operations Assistant to join this specialist travel team based in their office near Horley. This role will allow the successful candidate to deal with all the Operational adminstration for the Cruise and Hotel only bookings
Administration & Operations Assistant - Role
- To coordinate hotel requests from customers.
- Ensure pricing structure is in line with negotiated contracts.
- To answer the administration line and deal with enquiries from existing clients.
- Requests are turned around in line with Company service standards.
- Hotel space and rates are verified before confirmation.
- Prices are accurate and in line with negotiated rate.
- Successfully dealing with administration enquiries.
Administration & Operations Assistant - Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the requests from Agents for hotel accommodation.
- Contact Hotel reservations functions to verify space and price structure.
- Verifies quoted price structure is in line with negotiated contract.
- Researches and resolves any discrepancies.
- Confirm space and cost to customer.
- Answers and deals with enquiries from existing clients, amending bookings and taking payments.
Administration & Operations Assistant - Required Qualifications:
- High level of IT literacy and numeracy.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise.
- Good general accounting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure.
- Ability to think outside the box and be open to new challenges.
- Educated to 'GSCE' level standard or equivalent.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk