Travel Consultant, St Albans, up to 28k
We are seeking and experience travel consultant to join this expanding tour operator based in St Albans. They are seeking an dynamic and motivated individual with real customer focus to join the friendly team. The role is focussed on knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service and with a great salary on offer.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Dealing with general enquiries via e-mail, telephone, live chat & social media
- Confirming reservations by telephone
- Resolving pre-departure customer service issues
- Checking web bookings/invoices made for accuracy and to ensure booked correctly
- General administration as required including amendments & cancellations.
Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Travel Reservations/Customer Service Experience Essential
- Knowledge of European Destination Desirable
- Motivated and Reliable
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent Customer Service skills
If you are keen to be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 02073971295 for further information
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk