Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Galileo
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant, Galileo, £15ph!
Home Based Business Travel Consultant, you will be covering whilst the office hours are shut, for any out of hours boooking request or queries this role has lots of flexibility in terms of shifts which could be evenings, weekends and perhaps nightshifts. Setup will be done remotely and all equipment supplied.
The purpose of this role is to book air, car and hotel reservations using Galileo. THIS IS A 9 MONTH TEMPORARY JOB.
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Book air, car and hotel reservations using Galileo
- Log all calls details correctly for billing purposes.
- Be a team player and provide assistance to co-workers
- Understand and execute effective sales techniques
- Book & confirm Hotels, Cars, Transfers, Euro Star & any third party requirements
- Basic knowledge of Visas, UK & European Airports and UK Rail system
- Have full knowledge of all products in relation to the business
- Develop strong internal relationships with internal & external customers
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Demonstrate proven track record in corporate travel consultant industry
- Completed training and Galileo
- Good computer literacy skills
- Strong verbal skills
- Able to self-manage time and ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- Professional approach
If your situation suits this opportunity and are keen to apply please do so online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 02073971295 for more information.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk