Senior Business Travel Consultant
Our Client a successful and well-recognized travel company and a leader in the travel industry are recruiting for a Senior Business Travel Consultant The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support across different high-profile corporate accounts.
The responsibilities of the Senior Floating Business Travel Consultant will include:
- Booking flights, accommodation, hotels, and any ad-hoc travel on a request basis.
- Working behind the scenes with other departments or divisions, trouble-shooting or providing resolutions to queries
- Working seamlessly to ensure the highest possible standards are delivered to clients with an individual, personalised and professional approach
- Issuing tickets and exchanges
- Adhere and enforce client SLA's and policies
- Carrying out work in our other UK offices when required
The skills required for the Senior Floating Business Travel Consultant will include:
- Extensive Corporate Travel experience including dealing with VIP's
- Good Travelport Galileo knowledge essential
- Good all-round fare knowledge of net fares, airline contracts and commissions
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Team player and able to adapt quickly
Wish to work for the best leading industry players? give our recruitment division a call on 01442 270 711.
Apply for Senior Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly