Business Development Manager
DialAFlight Corporate Travel have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their growing team in Manchester.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Basic salary + Uncapped Commission + Pension + Travel Benefits
Business Development Manager – The Company:
With over 39 years of industry experience DialAFlight is the UK’s leading privately owned travel company, rated number one on trust pilot. Our success is built upon our people and their unrivalled knowledge, expert personal service and technical know-how. We only hire the best, most experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated people in the industry and are currently looking to expand our Business Development Team further.
Business Development Manager – You:
If you are the right person, you will be highly motivated, have a strong background in business development and demonstrated success in business to business sales. You should be able to confidently describe where you’ve previously worked within the travel sector and be conversational in your approach.
In return you can expect to work for a company who rewards its people with massive scope of earnings, to join a fast paced team that will provide full training and personal development opportunities, together with excellent career progression prospects and travel benefits.
Business Development Manager – The Role:
- Source cold sales opportunities predominantly from small or medium-sized enterprises
- Manage a well-structured sales pipeline to ensure all opportunities are maximised
- Achieve/exceed yearly sales targets
- Secure telephone or face-to-face meetings with key decision makers
- Attend and lead face-to-face meetings
- Apply a consultative approach to fully understand client requirements
- Recommend and implement suitable products and solutions that meet and exceed client needs
- Monitor client account activity during sales cycle to achieve a fully established account
Business Development Manager – Requirements:
- Proven B2B track record of achieving sales targets in the business travel sector
- Ambitious, forward thinking and target focussed with a drive to succeed
- Strategic, problem solving and solution-orientated thinking
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience of leading presentations at board room level
- Tenacious, self-motivated and confident
- Strong communicator with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- A professional but likeable personality that people warm to
- Consultative approach towards business development
- Strong background and knowledge of business travel
- Demonstration of lead generation
- Proficient skills including but not limited to Word, Excel and Power-Point
To submit your application for this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ today.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly