Asia Product Senior Executive
We live and love travel - do you?
Kuoni, a brand of DER Touristik UK Ltd, is repeatedly voted one of the Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For; and have won over 200 awards for holidays and service. This is down to our outstanding team members who go the extra mile to tailor-make holidays that are completely personal to each and every customer.
We’re looking for someone who is brilliant at building relations, has a “can do” attitude and loves travel as much as we do. If this sounds like you and you are keen to be part of our Specialists Products team, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
Working within an expert-led specialist team this role will ensure that a pre-agreed strategy for growing tailor-made business is effectively implemented. The role is responsible for helping develop product, contracting, negotiating contribution, sourcing offers and creating product content.
- Ensure UK market and target customer base (existing database and potential future customer opportunities) are well understood and used to drive product and pricing strategy and subsequent implementation.
- Support contracting activities through direct suppliers; including creation of bed briefs and/ or negotiation with bed bank operators and destination management companies.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers, partners and frontline sales.
- Create content online, in marketing collateral, for use in sales tools and customer documents) reflects the product line strategy.
- Negotiate with suppliers for local initiative support (funding, training, incentives etc.).
- Provide feedback on market opportunities.
You will have
- A passion for sourcing great travel experiences
- Destination expertise with strong customer focus (Asia)
- Excellent negotiation, communication and collaboration skills.
- Commercial acumen, able to assess data, draw conclusions and propose actions based on detailed analysis, including appropriate pricing approaches
- All-round understanding of the factors influencing product saleability in the tailor-made market
- Excellent all-round knowledge of the travel marketplace, competitors and current trends
In return, we offer a hard-working, fun environment and an array of benefits including 25 days holiday, generous contributory pension scheme, subsidised gym membership and discounted staff travel.