Spanish Speaker - Travel Consultant (Mon-Fri)
Spanish Speaker - Travel Consultant (Mon-Fri). We are working on behalf of a successful travel company, that is looking for a fluent Spanish speaking Travel Consultant to join their expanding Travel Team in London. The role will see you offer outstanding concierge service and sell Business & First Class travel to customers residing in the USA. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ Travel Consultant experience within a leisure or a corporate background, with good understanding of a GDS along with CAT 25 / CAT 35 fares. To succeed in this role, you will need to be a team player, be commercially minded, have good airfares product knowledge with strong multi-tasking and organisational skills.
Travel Consultant Role & Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming Business and First enquiries from USA
- Arrange a range of travel options departing from USA to Latin America, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent, Far East, Australia and New Zealand
- Offer an exceptionally high levels of service to discerning travellers
- Provide travel solutions using a positive can-do approach
- Offer route advice, best options and special offers on worldwide airfares and recommend luxury hotels
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Spanish speaking Travel Consultant with experience gained in leisure or corporate backgrounds
- Possess a GDS
- Strong work ethic with impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent worldwide geography knowledge
- Excellent command of Spanish and English, both written and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail
- Calm and reassuring approach
Salary & Working Hours:
- Excellent package of £23,000 - £29,000 per annum, dependent on experience + benefits
- Plus performance driven commission earnings of up to 15% on sales achieved, giving you a potential to earn an OTE of £45k+
- 4 Weeks holiday
- Opportunity to travel on Fam Trips
- Working hours, Monday to Friday, 1pm – 10pm (8am – 5pm EST)
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.