Sales and Marketing Assistant, UK/IE (London Based)
1 day left
- Contract Type
This role is responsible for carrying out a varied mix of administrative heavy functions to support the company’s sales and marketing initiatives. This is an ideal role for anyone looking to develop their career in sales and marketing or the travel industry.
Summary of general responsibilities:
· Assistance in creation and deployment of trade e-newsletters and analysis of their success.
· Responsible for the management of our trade partner loyalty platform
· Manage new trade account set ups and issue and record required contracts and legislative documents
· Creation of flyers and other marketing assets to support trade partners
· Monitoring, updating and reporting on our various trade platforms including online training academy
· Maintain and update the customer and trade partner databases with a high level of accuracy
· Assist with the coordination of company events and the invitation process
· Upload tactical content onto local social media platforms
· Proof reading of both internal materials and trade partner marketing. Ensuring the highest level of accuracy
· Collate and record sales and marketing activities onto centralised database
· Liaise with external agencies to order collateral for the sales team, events and travel agent partners.
· Manage the departmental mailbox and incoming calls and any resulting actions accordingly.
· Support with general customer service and consumer relations queries.
· Produce weekly and monthly reports
· Adhoc tasks and projects as and when required
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or minimum GCSE level
· Interest in developing a sales or marketing career
· Previous experience working in a sales/marketing environment, preferably in the travel industry.
· Understanding of email platforms / HTML would be beneficial
· High standard of written English
· Great communication skill
· High attention to detail
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks accordingly
· A self-starter who can work both independently, and as a positive team-player working towards a common goal
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"