Senior Leisure Travel Consultant (Mon-Fri)
Senior Leisure Travel Consultant. Unique in their offering, this luxury brand is part of an international travel group that is going through an exciting period of acquisitions, growth and re-positioning within the travel marketplace. The Senior Leisure Travel Consultant role will see you join one of their outstanding brands based in north London. Our client are experts in creating holiday experiences for those who know and enjoy the finer things in life. Their portfolio includes handpicked hotels, resorts and luxury villas across the world. Their Senior Leisure Travel Consultant role will sell faraway exotic beaches & honeymoons, safari & adventure holidays, long-haul city breaks, tours and much more…
Senior Leisure Travel Consultant Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver a passionate and high quality of personalised customer service, ensuring the customers feel valued and engaged
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable luxury travel packages/tailor-made holidays or services
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, also providing quality service, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Possess the aptitude to work as part of a team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
- Follow through on all sales quotations, deliver results and enjoy the rewards
- Go on educationals as and when required by the company to gain valuable knowledge
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant with experience & track record in creating & selling worldwide luxury holidays
- Able to take care of all those special touches that make an exclusive holiday special
- Performing sales consultant, delivering results, with a focus on customer service and quality
- Impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities, can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as and when they arise
- GDS experience
Here is an opportunity to earn an excellent package where the basic salary is £30,000 - £32,000 per annum, plus generous commission, including benefits and travel educationals. The working hours are 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.