Business Travel Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Business Travel with an award winning and long established travel management company. Due to an increase in our client’s portfolio, an experienced Business Travel Consultant is now available to join this friendly and dynamic team. If you are looking to be rewarded for your hard work and progress your business travel career this is the role for you. This successful travel company offer an array of travel services across the globe to clients.
This role includes an array of tasks including:
- Making travel arrangements for corporate clients including flights, hotels, airport lounges, trains, car hire and travel insurance.
- Assist clients with travel bookings, and to process this in an efficient and competent manner
- Provide an excellent service via communications with customers and the accuracy of bookings
- Communicate with customers, whether this is by telephone, email or in person, in a professional and friendly manner.
- Providing clients with suitable travel options and suggestions for the best way to meet their requirements.
Please note only applicants with business travel experience who are conversant with CRS/GRS flight systems such as Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo or Worldspan will be considered for this role. Attention to detail and excellent communication skills is a must for this business travel position.
The well known travel management company offer generous benefits including a competitive salary, bonus, free parking, travel perks, days off for Christmas shopping, bonus for non sick days, sociable office working hours, pension and the opportunity to work with a fun and friendly team. Give your business travel career a boost and send your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.