Field Sales Manager - Adventure
Our client is a successful, dynamic and award-winning tour operator that offer various holiday types across the globe to travellers. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced on the road Business Development / Field Sales Manager based in the UK to join its friendly team due to remarkable growth.
Areas ideal for the role in can include London Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Northumberland, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, East Anglia, Kent and Dorset. We would consider other locations.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced business development, regional sales or trade sales professional from a tour operator or travel agency seeking career development, a varied role, something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- This role involves support the growth of our clients travel agency partners in this market
- Promoting destinations, growing existing business and developing new sales opportunities
- Create and apply an effective sales strategy
- Develop relationships with existing and new partners to assist in growing trade sales
- Engage with the retail agency network to deliver innovative training and product knowledge via face to face in-store and online platforms
- Representing our client at industry conferences, trade shows and consumer events
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of a social media and email strategy for agency partners
- Monitor and combat competitor activity.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or relevant role with travel agent or tour operator
- Existing travel industry network.
- Passion for adventure travel
- Excellent knowledge of the UK travel industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Career growth and development
- Car allowance
- Generous bonus
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Lucrative salary
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and email your CV today. Please note only suitable candidates with travel experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.