India Luxury Travel Specialist
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is seeking a Travel Consultant to design and sell tailormade holidays to their high-end clients to India. The ideal candidate will have a vast amount of experience in selling India, as well as personal travel throughout.
The role involves designing bespoke luxury holidays for HNWI. You will have the ability to accurately cost the tour, fully meeting the clients needs. Present them with the proposal and in turn convert it into a confirmed booking.
You will have the opportunity to participate in travel shows, events and exhibitions to help promote the company brand. You will also be able to travel to India annually on destination knowledge trips.
- At least two years tailor-made sales experience
- First-hand knowledge of travel through India
- The ability to provide customer care consistently
- Clear communication skills and perfect spoken and written English
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Drive to achieve sales targets and top customer satisfaction
- A generous salary package based on experience
- Bonus incentive scheme
- Annual pay review
- Opportunity for career progression
- Annual overseas travel to enhance product knowledge
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Personal travel benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
Apply for India Luxury Travel Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly