Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant required for a successful Travel Management Company. In this unique role you will work the following hours:
2 weekends per month Sat 9am - Mon 9am
2 weeknight's (usually Tuesdays) 6.30pm - 9am
5 weeks during holiday seasons (usually May half-term, 2 weeks in the school summer holidays and October half term) all 6.30pm - 9am
Christmas and New Year 9am - 6.30pm
Throughout these times you will not be required to work unless the phone rings, but you must be available to respond to a call and assist the client. It totals 125 hours per month. £18,000 per annum.
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to clients over the phone
- Utilise Galileo to create brand new flight and hotel bookings
- Handle emergency bookings with calm and confidence
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Skills and experience:
- Must have a high level of proficiency using Galileo
- Must be a confident experienced Business Travel Consultant
- Must have excellent Ticketing and Fares knowledge
- Customer Service focussed
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Salary 18K
- 125 hours per month on call
If you are interested in this Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant position please apply to this advert, send your CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk