Tourism Graduate Marketing Administrator – Training Provided
Our client is a successful and dynamic travel company that offer a range of cruises & travel vacations across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking a Tourism Graduate Marketing Administrator to join its friendly and busy team.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with a tourism qualification with customer service experience keen to pursue a career in the travel industry. Generous benefits and career progression is on offer.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Assist with the registration of Tour Operators and Travel Agents and general database management.
- Assist with processing all Trade and external team requirements, including Brochure Requests, Promotional material & Marketing support.
- Assist with the organisation and administration for Cruise Shows.
- Producing e-blasts and internal & external trade mailings (Full Training will be given)
- Proofing marketing material from Tour Operators and travel agents for accuracy
- Run reports on our inhouse system to support the sales team (Full training with be given).
To be considered for this post you must have a tourism qualification with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Email. Full driving license is required with good attention to detail. We would consider experienced travel professionals from a tour operator or travel agent.
- Varied job role
- Salary reviews
- Full training
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Free on-site parking
- Workplace pension scheme
- Organic career development and enjoy a low turnover of staff
- Plus many more perks.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.