Part-Time Retail Travel Consultants
We are seeking experienced Part-Time Retail Travel Consultants to join this leading, upmarket, and dynamic travel agency due to success and expansion. This award winning and prestigious travel agency offer various holiday types across the globe to travellers throughout Europe, USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Asia, Indian Sub-Continent, Australia, New Zealand plus many more exotic locations along with cruises.
This exciting travel consultant opportunity is ideal for an experienced travel agent or tour operator professional seeking career progression, a healthy commission structure, sociable working hours and generous benefits.
Your career begins here, each day will not be the same:
- Meeting all client expectations whilst offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Selling & arranging tailormade travel & cruises across the globe.
- Creating various travel types for clients including multi centre, adult packages, cruises, honeymoons, luxury trips, family vacations, tailormade holidays and all-inclusive packages, plus many more.
- Offering advice and recommendations for various trips.
- Booking flights, accommodation, cruises, trips, tours and many travel extras.
- Account managing clients from start to finish including handling client documentation.
- Previous experience working in a retail travel agency or tour operator selling holidays and/or cruises
- Previous experience using Amadeus, would be ideal but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to build a good rapport with customers.
- Excellent sales and influencing skills.
- A workplace pension scheme will be offered after three months continuous service
- Free on-site car parking
- Career progression
- Newly refurbished office
- Discounts on selected travel services
- Excellent travel opportunities including the chance to cruise
- Plus many more perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.