Senior Travel Business Analyst
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client, who have been an industry mainstay for almost 25 years are looking for a driven and proactive Business Analyst to join their growing team. As part of a project team you will be working to ensure the successful delivery of several new information technology solutions to the business. The role is ready for immediate start.
They have offices in London, Sydney, Auckland, Xian, Beijing and Shanghai.
Your tasks will include:
- Documenting and mapping of 'As Is’ and ‘To Be’ operational processes including interviewing SMEs, conducting workshops and gaining process approvals.
- Ensuring that business requirements are fully developed and documented e.g. functional, non-functional and reporting requirements.
- Ensuring that the business requirements are analysed fully, with appropriate engagement from the business teams including the review of current processes and data sources.
- Assisting the global business intelligence manager with prioritising and managing system change requests.
- Aiding the business to produce workarounds where system requirements cannot be fully met.
- Contributing to the business analysis team's KPI's and objectives.
- Maintaining a broad understanding of all company systems.
- Proactively communicate with external and internal customer.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple source.
- Collaborate with developers and other technical colleagues to understand technology recommendations, limitations and development options - within the business environment that you will be working.
- Prepare documentation including; business cases, stakeholder maps, user journeys stories, business requirements document etc.
Personal attributes required
- Organised and detail orientated.
- Well-rounded technical and personal skill.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a varied and busy workload and to meet deadline.
- Proactive and confident to demonstrate initiative.
- 3+ years’ experience in a business analyst / operational role within a tour operating business or 5+ years’ experience in a similar capacity elsewhere within the travel industry.
- Exposure to working within an Agile environment or understanding the principles of Agile software development.
- Experience working on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
Remuneration and benefits
- A salary of £50K-£55K
- Working in a prime location in London Bridge.
- Pension scheme.
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holiday.
- Your birthday off.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
Apply for Senior Travel Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly