This well established sailing specialist travel company are recruiting for an experienced travel industry Office Manager to oversee the London office. Paying Circa £35K, Based London.
Office Manager, Responsibilities:
- Working with the Sales and Admin systems with a view to improving processes and quality control
- Ensuring Health and safety compliant
- Supporting the Sales and Operations Managers with an understanding of the travel Law's.
- Lead the company's compliance regarding GDPR
- Coordinate monthly meetings and setting agendas.
- Working closely with the Director
Office Manager, Skills Required:
- Strong previous experience within travel essential.
- Experience either within Management, Office Manager, Operations Manager or similar
- Strong attention to detail
- Paying circa £35K
- Working Mon - Fri
- 20 days holiday plus a free weeks sailing every year additional to your annual leave.
To apply for this Office Manager role please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: 53714
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk