Product Travel Executive
- Contract Type
Our client is a successful and dynamic travel company that offers various holiday types across the globe for travellers. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Product Executive to join the team. This exciting role includes an array of tasks including product development, yield management, costing, operations commercial duties and contracting. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with product, commercial or contracting experience seeking something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Analyse market trends (both own product and industry) and propose new tours
- Create new itineraries & tours for presentation at appropriate meetings
- Review sales and take appropriate action in terms of renegotiation of rates, increase late availability rooms and contracting forward departure dates
- Maintain and react to competitor analysis on all product
- Negotiation of rates/dates/terms for assigned areas
- Maintaining excellent supplier relationships and promoting the brand positively
- Pricing of itineraries in accordance with company margin requirements
- Brochure proofing
- Previous contracting, product and/or yield experience in a tour operator role is essential
- Good communication skills
- Numerate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent understanding and application of English language both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
Generous benefits are provided with this forward thinking travel company including, career progression, pension, travel perks, varied job role, sociable working hours and many more perks.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Product Travel Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly