Retail Travel Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
We are seeking an experienced Travel Branch Manager to join a well-established, dynamic and forward thinking travel company, due to remarkable growth.
This travel company offer a wide range of holiday types across the globe to travellers from luxury tailormade travel to adventure packages. This role is ideal for an exciting senior travel consultant with management experience from a tour operator or travel agency seeking career development.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Leading the branch team, and works with others across other departments and branches effectively.
- Managing, coaching and developing the team.
- Identifying staff training/development needs on an individual basis and collectively.
- Leading Branch Meetings and conducting regular 1-2-1s with team.
- Praises, coaching and raising performance issues with members of the team with support from HR.
- Ensures at least one travel consultant is a specialist for the following: Cruising, USA/Canada; Australia/New Zealand; Caribbean, luxury European, Skiing, Air Travel, Safaris etc.
- Searching out for new business opportunities.
- Developing a strong network with preferred suppliers and ensures they are fully supported.
- Taking time to understand the client’s needs and builds a holiday package to meet these requirements.
- Personalising travel proposals.
- Must have experience within the travel industry either from a travel agency or tour operator within team leading, supervising or managing.
- Ability to use a GDS System, is ideal but not essential
- Energetic and passionate about all things travel related.
- Able to build a rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the market and industry including current affairs and trends in popular, quality and luxury destinations.
- A strong worldwide geographical knowledge
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Ongoing development
- Friendly & busy team
- State of the art offices
- Varied job role
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Retail Travel Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly