3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an award-winning & dyanmic tour operator that offers European and Worldwide luxury tailormade travel. Due to expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Ticketing Agent to join its friendly and busy team. This well-established tour operator offers tailormade travel throughout Europe, The Caribbean, Asia, Indian Ocean, Australia & South Pacific, USA & Mexico and The Middle East & Africa. If you are seeking career progression and something a little different, this role is ideal for you.
- All applicants must have experience working on Galileo or Amadeus as a Ticketing Agent.
- Candidates must have experience working within Tour Operations and/or long haul carriers.
- Must have knowledge of building manual fares, querying ADM's and working queues.
- Experience with refunds, monitoring ticketing deadlines and re-issuing tickets.
- Ability to manage allocations via Amadeus.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Luxury travel perks
- Flexible and negotiable working hours
- Being part of a friendly and warm team working for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Plus many more perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you. www.platinumtravelrecruitment.co.uk
Apply for Ticketing Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly